Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Few New Pics

Here are a few new pictures taken today. Gabriel is growing so fast and getting cuter every day His bruising on his face is mostly gone and his eyes aren't puffy anymore. Lizzy is so excited to be a big sister and loves to touch, kiss, pat, sing to, or help Gabriel. I have to remind her to leave him alone while he is sleeping or eating. She loves him so much she just wants to be around him. It's pretty cute.









5 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Yeah! He is so cute! I wish I was there to see him! I am glad Lizzy is doing so well with him! I hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep! I miss you! And Kenna misses Lizzy like crazy!

Emily said...

he really is so cute! and i'm not just saying that, he is REALLY cute! :) i love big brothers or sisters with babies, it's so tender and precious! you look great too alli! too bad you won't be able to come to our possible varsity house reunion. it just WON'T be the same without you! :(

Jodi Luck said...

Hi Allison!!
He is adorable!! I wish I could meet him so badly. I don't know what it is like to hold a nephew. Haha. I made a gift for him , my mom has it. I am not sure if she will be able to get it to you so I might have to mail it. Love you guys and I am so excited for you!

Michelle and Daniel said...

He's adorable!! I'm sad I'm not going to be able to meet him yet! Hopefully soon though!! You look mighty fabulous too my dear!

Unknown said...

Your right he is getting cuter and cuter! Lizzy was so adorable with him when we came to visit. I hope that all is well with you.
p.s. thanks for the lunch you sent with us on our way here. It was great to have!