Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mockingjay Book Review

Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Mockingjay is the third and final installment in the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I loved this trilogy. I was very excited to read Mockingjay and wasn't disapointed. I love Collins's style and it makes me want to keep reading and reading. I brought this book to the dinner table with me, read parts between cooking, and read it pretty much whenever I could squeeze it in, ignoring my family in the process. I know it's a good book when I start dreaming about it (which I did).
For me the ending was very satisfying and everything concluded nicely. I like how the characters are not perfect and all have their flaws to deal with. I enjoyed the first of the trilogy the best, but all three were very good (and addictive).

If you haven't read Hunger Games yet, I highly recommend it for a fun, action filled read. Be prepared to be engrossed in this fantastic trilogy.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

I'm glad to hear a positive review of this one. It seems a lot of people are disappointed. We're going to read it on our road trip in a couple weeks...