So I've started a new public blog called Journal of a Young Mother. It's about being a mom, having kids and the funny things they do, and all the stuff in between. Check it out here:
http://www.journalofayoungmother.blogspot.com/
I've started this new blog so I can encourage myself to write something little every day. My goal is to post every day (or maybe every weekday). So please, check it out, comment, become a follower, tell people about it and enjoy the stories of my life. The more followers I have the more my writing can get noticed and it could be a gateway into getting some of my other writing published.
This is a public blog and I am keeping it separate from this blog. I am not using pictures of my kids or any names. So when you do comment, please don't use my real name.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha, you forgot to change "GABE" to "G" when you posted the freckle story onto your new blog. :)
thanks, I'll change that :)
I'm following. This is great! Good luck to you!
I love the new blog! It's so fun... I was thinking today that you should write some articles and submit them for the church magazines. See what comes of it. I think that you are an amazing writer and you are so in tune with peoples needs too, I think you would do a wonderful job. Even fun things to put in the Friend. You're such a fun and creative Mom and your awesome at teaching them lessons. Just something to think about. Love ya
Post a Comment