Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Adam's birthday was on the 25th and we had a little party! A few friends came over while we ate cake, icecream and rootbeer floats! Yummy!



It was fun and we finally got a more recent famiyl picture! Happy Birthday Adam!!

4 comments:

Josh and Cori said...

Happy Birthday Adam! So, yeah-you can add me to your list-no problem. This blogging is so addicting-I really have to limit myself, because once I start "blog surfing" time goes by so fast, and before I know it, a whole hour has passed, time where I could have been getting something more productive done. Have a wonderful day!

Cam said...

Add us to the list, I'm glad you've joined the blogging world, it's a pretty fun way to stay in touch- happy posting!

Emily said...

What a cute family!! Happy Birthday Adam!

FamiLee said...

That is a great family picture! Your little girl is getting so big...how old is she now? Hope Adam had a great birthday!