
Indian Beach at Ecola State Park in Oregon.
More Indian Beach.
Lizzy trying to fly the kite.
Finally getting it!!
Playing in the surf. Lizzy would want to go in the ocean and then she would say it was too cold and then jump in my lap.
Adam and I with our bodyboards after playing in the waves.
See those rocks in the background? Look familiar? Think... Goonies!
A closer look at the Goonies rock... can you see it now?
Elizabeth playing in the sand with her friend Adallyn.
Building a sand castle in the freshwater stream on the beach. It was really nice to have the stream there. It wasn't as cold as the ocean and all the little kiddies could play safely in it. Lizzy had so much fun with her bucket and shovel.
The next day was also super hot and Lizzy played in the sprinkler to keep cool. Here she is trying to take a drink from the sprinkler!
Another hot day, Lizzy and I walked to the Library. On the way home we stopped for a popsicle.
A closer look at the aftermath of a popsicle. I had to take her hat off because it was also covered in red popsicle. I have no idea how she got it all over her hat! I hope that all those stains will come out!Wow, there a lot of pictures. I didn't plan on that many, but they just needed to be included! Now after many hot days, today is cool and threatening a little rain, which I won't really mind. It will help me catch up on some inside things that I need to do. Despite a cloudy day today, I think that this summer is going to be very warm and very fun. I can't wait!
4 comments:
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I enjoyed all the pics! :)
WOW what a fun week! Hot weather rocks hey? That's so cool that you bodyboard. It sounds fun. The ocean scares me though, it's so dangerous...it's totally alive!! I also like your sun hat. Trying not to fry? :) Good luck with those popsicle stains. I assume they'd come out, they're probably really water based.
I don't think we ever had what you'd describe as a "warm" day at the beach, it seemed like it was always windy and a bit on the cold side when we went, no matter the weather forcast! But always a great time, for sure. For the past 2 years we went to Rockaway beach to celebrate the 4th of July- which was a blast, if you don't have plans, you should check it out. Thanks for sharing all of your fun pictures, I love your hat in the popsicle pic!
super picture of her on all fours with her bum out like that, love to pull her swimsuit aside, grab her hips andcum in her ass
Post a Comment