Adam performed in Optorock again this year. This time twice. He performed an original guitar solo that he wrote called "Resolute" to rave reviews! It was really awesome and I'm so proud of him. Here is the video I took on our little camera. I hope the quality is all right and you can hear it.
Here is the other song that he performed. Adam wrote the music, his friend Guy wrote the lyrics and they played it together with their other friend Ben. It was really a good collaboration on all their parts. This one is called "Pot of Gold" and is about finsihing the National Board Exams, and how those exams infringed upon their holidays, especially St. Patrick's Day.
These guys always write such good songs together! This is their third Optorock performance with original songs. They oh so totally rock!
After 5 Years... Maybe I'm Back to Blogging???
1 month ago
4 comments:
this is awesome!! I loved theirs. I think that they should have won... when you've got talent... there's just nothing you can do about it.... they should've won :)
He did great! He has a great talent! Too bad they won't let electric guitars in sacrament meeting! haha :)
Wow! Both the group and Adam were awesome!! They are super talented!! You must be so proud of Adam!
Awesome job Adam - both were great! Wish we could have seen them in person...too bad Casey had his Boards that weekend. ;)
Post a Comment